Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Creations with Impressionist Artist September McGee

"Cafe Series - P. S. I Love You"

This is an oil on linen of a wonderful
couple I am honored to know.
In the years I have known them
I have grown to love them more
and more.  She has graced my
canvasses many times and the paintings
always turn out to be favorites
of mine and my customers!
These two people speak love,
do love,
are love.

In honor of love for Valentines Day
take time out to:

Love is a verb.
Love is something we do.

Tell those special people in your
life you love them.
Love yourself.
Do something loving for
a stranger.

And of course,
LOVE ART!

Blessings of love,

September McGee

women artist, Laguna Beach Artist,
Impressionist Artist, American Impressionist
Figurative art, art, oil painter




No comments:

Post a Comment