Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year from American Impressionist Artist September McGee!



Santa's done. The year is over and a New Year is dawning!

As an American Impressionist artist 2009 was fabulous.  I have never loved painting as much as I do now.  They seem to have a new energy and
my new palette of colors and fun expressive strokes.
Art is my passion and creativity abounds.


Wishing you every happiness this Holiday Season and prosperity in the New Year!
2009 have been an amazing year and I am looking forward to many new wonderful creative endeavors in 2010. May your new year be filled with wonderment and dreams come true!
I just won my 15th National Juried Show Award with the Pastel Journal for my painting "Symphony #3". The magazine comes out in March so make sure to get a copy!


Join me as a follower for news and updates.

All the best to you and your family,

September McGee













 

No comments:

Post a Comment