Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday Creations with American Impressionist Artist September McGee

Laguna Beach - Key Hole Cove

This is one of the most beautiful spots in
the world! Lucky me I get to walk by
here every day on my exercise stroll.
I do thank the gods for this gift
and for my gift of creativity which
I do not take for granted.
I believe a true artist can paint
anything.  You just have to believe.
What you believe about yourself
is what you become.
Believe great things.
Dream BIG...so BIG
it makes you feel excited.
Take that excitement and
go out in the world
and go get your dream!

This painting is an oil I did for
the Laguna Beach Visitors Bureau.
You can find it on their Map catalogue.

Come to Laguna Beach and
see the beauty and find your
dreams!

Blessings today and always,

September McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment