Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Musings with American Impressionist Artist September McGee

"Couch Series - Reflections"

This is one of my favorite paintings of
all times and I thought it was appropriate
to post it on this Monday in May!

This piece represents my work when I am 
totally committed to just the rendering
in front of me with no agenda, just 
enjoying the creative process.
When I am painting like this - in the zone-
as they say, it is so much fun, freeing up
all the creative energies that are flowing
through me and I wish every piece
would find me in this place.

A bit of a departure from my more
rendered figurative pieces, 
"Reflections" is truly a painting
I view proudly.

On this magical Monday I wish us all
genuine creativity from the soul
with an openness and trust that
by letting go we find our way!

Monday blessings!


September McGee

www.septembermcgee.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment