Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Latest NEWS from artist September McGee

"Streets of New York - Shopping in the Rain"

24" x 20" oil on linen

This is a brand NEW oil painting and the first off my easel since ending my two summer exhibitions.


BREAKING NEWS! 


 "Shopping in the Rain" was just accepted into the Scottsdale Biennale 2012 Juried Exhibition held at the WEE GALLERY in Scottsdale, Arizona.




                           The show will run November 1 - 30, 2012 at:


                               
                                               WEE GALLERY
                                      

                                                            7010 E. Main Street

                                                            Scottsdale, AZ 85251




                                         Reception for awards  is November 1st:   5 - 8 pm.




 I am thrilled I was able to create this painting from my New York Series. This particular piece has some personal memories and reminds me I need to get back to New York!  SOON!  I am more than thrilled to be showing in Scottsdale!! 

             If you are anywhere in the area this is a show not to be missed!

Hope the fall season finds you well and happy.



Blessings,


September




2 comments:

  1. Great post, I am interesting in it! Have a look at my latest painting: oil paintings- Fantastic decorative oil paintings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cecelia...I will look at your paintings. Appreciate the comment
    and let's have a fabulous 2013! Just now back at the easel for my
    first series of paintings for the New Year. September McGe

    ReplyDelete