Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sunsets in Laguna by Artist September McGee

"Sunset #1"

This is the first in my newest series of 
paintings entitled "Sunset #1"!

This is the one of the views from my walks near the 
Montage resort in Laguna Beach, CA.
As the story continues, I took photos along
the seaside to cheer up Jacqui's friend 
who was facing many challenges
with a smile and a cheery heart!
I would also send the pics to my sister Kate
to entice her to re-visit me soon!

It's fun to think that my meanders have turned
into a new series of paintings and now become memories living on for centuries.

ENJOY!  
It's one of the most 
beautiful times of the day!
Have you seen the green flash?!



Blessings,


September McGee

p.s. I confess I am a "night owl" so the prospect

of Sunrises becoming my next series is
ZILCH! 






BUY AMERICAN ART!
SUPPORT AMERICA

1 comment:

  1. I love sunsets -- it is my favorite time of day -- great painting, September.

    ReplyDelete