Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Award from Indian Wells Exhibition for Artist September McGee

"Streets of San Francisco - Cable Car Stop #1"
Pastel on Board


Just now back from the Indian Wells Arts Show and wanted to share
the great news!  "Streets of San Francisco - Cable Car Stop #1" won an award!

This piece is a pastel on board and was an intricate but "fun" painting to create!
I stood in the middle of Powell Street to get this shot.  Horns were honking!  I was willing to get run over - I had to get this shot!  And, I loved that the American flags were in the photo too!!!

"Streets of San Francisco - Cable Car Stop #1"
was also accepted into the 13th Biennial National Juried Exhibition with the Degas Pastel Society, 2010, and the North Valley Art League 25th Annual National Exhibition, 2009.

Did you know that the San Francisco cable cars are the only mobile national monuments in the United States?!  Well, thanks to a beautiful and wonderful woman, Charlotte, who stopped by my booth at the Indian Wells show, and shared this fun fact with me, now you know!!!

Let's share more fun together.  Join my blog!

CLICK HERE:       JOIN MY BLOG!

Email me to see my latest creations and find out about upcoming shows!


Blessings!


September McGee


WEBSITE


BUY AMERICAN ART.
SUPPORT AMERICA. BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS
CHECK YOUR LABELS.






No comments:

Post a Comment