Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Newest Creation from American Impressionist September McGee

Beach Series - The Yellow Sailboat III,  28" x 28" oil on canvas

The Yellow Sailboat III is my latest painting from my Beach Series!
I created this piece for a lovely woman named Karla,
who commissioned me to paint this little boy at the beach for
her new beach home in Belevedere because it reminds
her of her son when he was a little boy.

I had so much fun painting this little boy with his
yellow sailboat.  Yellow is the color of fun, so it is
no wonder that this was truly an enjoyable creation!
The blues and yellows and subtle grays lend a warm
and inviting feeling to this special moment in time.

I accept a limited number of commissions throughout
the year.  If you would like to capture a special
memory to be created just for you please
email me at:

Have a blessed Tuesday!

September McGee

September McGee is a National Award Winning Artist
living in Laguna Beach.
  Her works are held in many collections,
public and private throughout
the world.
View her  extensive resume and works at:





No comments:

Post a Comment