Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Beginnings and Blessings from American Impressionist September McGee

Giorno di bucata - Wash Day

This is an oil on panel from my
travels to Italy. 
I stayed in the house directly to the left
of this wonderful woman carrying her laundry.
The Italian people are so loving, warm,
friendly and kind.
I am lucky to carry my laundry
to the laundry room!

This is one of the reasons I love to
paint, because each rendering evokes fond
memories of the people and places
I have been.  And, paintings
last a lifetime and are then passed on
to bless someone else's life!
The joy of painting and leaving
behind uplifting visuals
for all to see is truly a blessing!

On this beautiful day I offer all of
you blessings beyond belief
and more!

September McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment