Monday, March 1, 2010

Solo Exhibition starts today! from Impressionist Artist September McGee

"Piano Series - The Singer II"

This is a gorgeous painting of a beautiful
woman in front of a baby grand piano.
It is an oil on linen custom framed in gold.
This is the third oil in this series and
the paint just sings with color and
deftly rendered impressionist strokes!

Today marks the first day of
September McGee's Solo Exhibition
at the Cottage Gallery
1524 PCH, Laguna Beach, CA

New works never been seen will be on
exhibit throughout the month
and a special Gala Reception
will be held March 20th
6 - 9 pm

If you ever wanted to own
a September McGee original
now is the time.

On view will be her unqiue series
of Rainy Day, Streets of New York,
Women enjoying their libations,
Horseracing Series and more!

Sneek previews can be had by
emailing the artist at: smcgeearts@aol.com

The National Magazine Pastel Journal
will be showcasing her piece
"Symphony #3"
and a special limited edition giclee
of this painting will be available
on a first come basis.

Have a fabulous month of March
beginning with a full moon
and lots of new and fun
creations!!!!

Blessings

September McGee

Women artists, Laguna Beach artist, oil paintings, Impressionist artist, American Impressionists,  Music paintings

2 comments:

  1. I love the painting featured above! It's absolutely gorgeous with it's brilliant red and gold. I dare to ask how much you would sell a painting such as it?

    Just a bit about me: I'm an adult student currently in an art history class and we just learned about the Impressionist period. Definitely some gorgeous paintings come from that era in art.

    I found you via an Google image search of Impressionist Artists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Katie - somehow I missed your comment way back in August - sorry about that...the shows do consume me and I tend to get blonder! this painting that you enjoyed sold immediately. It was a 28" x 22" oil on linen valued at 5K. It's a marvelous piece that will get better and better over the years as oils tend to do. Check out my newer works and stay in touch. I am doing both art festivals in Laguna this summer - the Festival of the Arts and Sawdust Festival and I am showing at the Indian Wells exhibition easter weekend in Indian wells. Come see me. Thanks for enjoying my art katie most appreciated....hope your creations are making you smile....September

      Delete