Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Six New Original Oil Paintings for Spring!

 Six NEW original oil paintings, created for my 2013 Collection is debuting at the Greenberg Fine Art Gallery!


"At The Met Series - In Love With Georgia"
Original oil on Senso Linen
"Santa Fe Series - Santa Fe Mountain - New Years Eve"
Original oil on Belgian Linen

I am pleased to announce I am now being represented by:

 Greenberg Fine Art Gallery 

in Santa Fe, New Mexico


Greenberg Fine Art Gallery is owned and operated by Mark Greenberg whose personal vision for quality fine art is elegantly represented in this prestigious gallery. Located on beautiful Canyon Road in Santa Fe, the gallery hosts multiple rooms filled with a striking blend of classical and contemporary paintings and sculptures. 



The 2013 Collection includes:


At The Met Series




My “At The Met Series” derived from countless visits to the Metropolitan Museum of  Fine Arts in New York.  It was fascinating watching the stance people don as they viewed the masterpieces.  I decided I had to paint these amazing moments.  The first edition of the “At The Met Series” had 4 paintings exhibited in six National Juried shows with several awards and  sold out.   Each piece resonates with my new fresh palette and creative textures rendered with the signature  brushstrokes indicative of my impressionist style.





Santa Fe Series



My “Santa Fe Series” is  brand new to my repetroire, inspired by a recent visit to New Mexico.  No matter the season, the light in Santa Fe is like no other.  The adobe buildings and sidewalks glow with a warm rose and yellow hue.  I purchased a special tube of oil paint, Gamblin copper, for this series, which when mixed with titanium white and naples yellow, with a touch of coral red, creates the beautiful hue I wanted to capture.



See the entire collection!



On my website:     VIEW MY LATEST PAINTINGS


      





   View at the Greenberg Gallery:      


                                          
                                                                                       Email me



                                                                September McGee

p.s. we appreciate you and your wonderful comments!




 Greenberg Fine Art
205 Canyon Road,Santa Fe, NM
info@greenbergfineart.com

505-955-1500















































No comments:

Post a Comment