Friday, June 18, 2010

Fabulous Friday Creations with American Impressionist Artist September McGee



"Streets of New York - Le Figaro Cafe"

This is an original oil painting on Senso linen of a 
lovely little cafe on Bleeker Street in New York City.
This piece is part of my Streets of New York Series
and I just love the way the bicycle and the checkered
table cloths and red awnings lend color and fun to this street scene.

I love New York. It is so electric!
I can't wait to paint my next Streets of New York painting.
In the interim I am getting ready for my summer show,
The Sawdust Festival, which runs June 25 - August 29th
in Laguna Beach, CA.

Check my website for more New York paintings at:

and email me for tickets to the Sawdust Festival at:

Have a fabulous weekend.
Blessings!

September McGee


No comments:

Post a Comment