Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mid Week Musing with American Impressionist Artist September McGee

"Cafe Series - Lunch at the White House - The Gold Bracelet"

This is a brand new painting from a brand new series!
"Gold Bracelet" is an original oil on museum panel of a beautiful woman who posed for me at the White House Restaurant in Anaheim, CA.  The painting is created with a warm palette of color and loaded with fun impressionistic strokes. The model, donning her luncheon hat, is enjoying a glass of Chardonnary.  Her gold bracelets seem to sparkle in the light.

It was so much fun creating this painting of this gorgeous woman!  I enjoyed painting her sultry eyes and blonde hair and she was a wonderful model.

This painting is not yet shown on my website.  For further information please email me at: smcgeearts@aol.com

and view my other works at:  http://www.septembermcgee.com/

Blessings!

September McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment